The Future of Skyclans...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Niknea, Jan 11, 2017.

?

What Should Happen to Skyclans?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2017.
  1. Option #1 (Nothing)

14 vote(s)
    13.1%
  2. Option #2 (Reset & Merge but no new features with it)

14 vote(s)
    13.1%
  3. Option #3 (Reset & Merge with new features)

79 vote(s)
    73.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niknea

Owner

Hey everyone,

So as you may have already realized Skyclans is, slowly, but surely, going downhill and I'd at least like to make an attempt of reviving it. Some of you may have known something would be happening to Skyclans because of the tweet I recently tweeted out. So let's get into the options for Skyclans. You may vote on which option you'd prefer in the poll above. The voting will be tallied up on Friday 13th, 2017, and a final decision will be made then.

Option #1) Keep it as it is -- Keep Skyclans how it is, no reset, and just have a decently sized update.

Option #2) Reset AND MERGE both Skyclans servers BUT don't add anything new -- Yes, you read that correctly, merge both Skyclans servers and do a reset. I understand some of you may have some questions about a merge so I have provided a FAQ section down below that will hopefully answer your questions.

Option #3) Reset AND MERGE both Skyclans servers AND add new stuff with the reset -- Same as the 2nd option, however new features will be added with the reset.

Please keep in mind depending on the option that wins the update time can vary, we can't give out a proper update date at this current moment in but can ensure you all that it is our #1 priority currently.

FAQ:

Q: What happens if I have a donator rank on both servers and they merge??
    A: If you have a donator rank on both servers your donator rank will be properly upgraded. If you have the highest donator rank on both servers (Supreme & Reaper) then you will be given the 6TH BRAND NEW DONATOR RANK. However, this will ONLY be exclusive to players who have the Supreme & Reaper rank before the merge and WILL NOT be purchasable on the webstore.

Hopefully this clears up any questions you may have had about Skyclans. Make sure to vote in the poll above and if you have any ideas of new updates for Skyclans make sure to post it down below. I look forward to all your responses!

Keep on being awesome,
    - Niknea

#1 Niknea, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Crustid

Reaper Supreme Sensei

Woooo hype

3. Libbee

Trial Moderator Reaper Supreme Phantom Novice

4. greekmythguy

Moderator Supreme SkyGod

new features need to be worthwhile raids, /enemy /truce /ally and something to draw people away from grinding 24/7

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wolfeh

Phantom Novice

"Q: What happens if I have a donator rank on both servers and they merge??
    A: If you have a donator rank on both servers your donator rank will be properly upgraded. If you have the highest donator rank on both servers (Zeus & Reaper) then you will be given the 6TH BRAND NEW DONATOR RANK. However, this will ONLY be exclusive to players who have the Zeus & Reaper rank before the merge and WILL NOT be purchasable on the webstore."

I love it because I have neither.. If you some how make it that I join this "new Skyclans" I will happily play :D

Love it #hype

6. Metaphys

Supreme

Excuse me, but I'm curious about what would happen to those who have the Supreme rank, as you've labeled Zeus to be the highest. As for my vote, I'm a tad hesitant on the adding of features without knowing what they are first, as some of the new features on SkyblockX make it incredibly difficult for those without a wallet.

Scratch the Supreme rank mention, I see you've edited it.

#6 Metaphys, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  7. Flip_Flops

SkyGod

Oh Okay Nice would love to see new features on clans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rushhyy

Trial Moderator Novice Overseer

I feel as if with a reset and merge it would drive most players off skyblockx, and tbh that could make the server flop because without a backbone of player who actually want to play the game, it will be a bunch of Landon fans spamming the chat.

If you are going to reset and merge clans you'd also need a new way to find players (not sure if you have this worked out).

Lastly, the best option would be waiting ambit before resetting and merging clans so people already have something to tie them to skyblockx, and use that time to find ways and accept suggestions to make clans better.

9. CoolJaber

CoolJaber Active Member

No, if Landon keeps making vids on sbx, then all of the fans will still be there. All of the older fanbase will go back to clans though

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rushhyy

Trial Moderator Novice Overseer

yes, but as I said skyblockx needs a backbone of players who play the game

11. LegendFTW

Supreme Supreme

Uhm yah lol but wat if i got zeus and reaper???? Good idea but 30 ppl will only play..

12. Airfore

Reaper Supreme Captain

Niknea. This is one of the best things you have done ever. We need to go back to one Clans world, because if you remember as we opened up two worlds everything went downhill. I am not trying to be rude at all. In all honestly a merger and REMOVAL of some of the worse features of the clans worlds would make it much much much better. I look forward to the future and I am so glad that you care about the server. Merge for sure.

Have a good one, much love from here
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2017 ---
    Also the removal of some enchants please. An excess of them makes it too hard and some of them overlap too much

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jason48453

Jason48453 Member

How about Warden and Supreme ???? Will I get the 6th Donator rank cuz Warden and supreme is about 195 bucks. Hopefully we can use the money to exchange other ranks on different servers on Arcadian like kitpvp
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2017 ---
    Agree LegendFTW! Clans are dead without YouTubers

14. LegendFTW

Supreme Supreme

Yah thats wat i wanna know

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jason48453

Jason48453 Member

Niknea never reply to my tweets lol

16. Airfore

Reaper Supreme Captain

He said ONLY top TWO ranks will get the top rank. Maybe you should get credit or something for the merger of Skyclans. Honestly EVERYONE with a rank should get credit to spend on other servers, just as much as they spent on the server honestly. Seems very fair to me

17. LegendFTW

Supreme Supreme

I am down with 2nd top rank and 1st rank on sbx (worst rank)

18. Jason48453

Jason48453 Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LegendFTW same.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Deflicts / Liv

Novice

hype, i think we all know what's going to happen :D remember to vote!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. FreddyG

FreddyG Guest

wait im so confued soo what if you have zues rank ??? will all rankes be renamed or will there be 10 ranks on the same server ????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.