SkyblockX

Discussion in 'Clans Server' started by ShopherPlayz, Jan 8, 2017.

1. ShopherPlayz

Zeus

why? Is it for more money? If you want a profitable server making factions...Smh

2. Eclipse

Supreme Reaper

the server obv just wants more money if they cared about the players/wanted to make the server more fun they would fix the trashy and broken servers that they already made..... ive been waiting for them to fix /clan battle on blossom since the server came out they still haven't.
    at this point it should be clear that they are just shelling out half finished garbage so their loyal players buy ranks.

3. Crustid

Sensei Reaper Zeus

you have ranks.....

4. ShopherPlayz

Zeus

Good point eclipse. They should make a half decent server like factions rather than making 4 sky block servers with some differences.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 8, 2017 ---
    I won't buy a rank LOL I won mine from Landon's giveaway. If they make faction though I'll buy a new rank...

5. Eclipse

Supreme Reaper

Yeah I have ranks that I payed people with igs to buy for me what is your point. Even if I had bought them my self my point still stands

6. HazeOG

SkyGod

servers need money to run, arcadian is no exception, and all of the profits from the server go back into the server by paying the developers and paying for the servers and for DDoS protection among many other things.

If you have any problems with the server, then post a suggestion or bug report and ask for it to be fixed.

Im sorry if i sounded a bit harsh, but unless you have run a server and know what it is like, then you cant judge for anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. pvpminer1234

pvpminer1234 Active Member

Honestly at this point I've been here for quite a while. I understand that even though Arcadian needs money they can at least send out something that the community would like to see, rather than something that is unexpected. Something's get way 2 overhyped like clans. In the OG days clans had like 200+ ppl on a good day. Now there's only about 50. So what I'm trying to say is, I get Arcadian needs money, but if they are releasing a server, they should at least try and ask the community about what it wants.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ShopherPlayz

Zeus

I have run my own server...And I KNOW you dont need 5 freaking servers all with different ranks for it to run. They just want the profit..
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2017 ---
    Good point

9. greekmythguy

Sensei Zeus

SBX was created because Landon wanted to do a series, and there is nothing wrong with that. The issue comes in the fact that if you have a rank you get OP kit gear (well OP compared to /kit starter). This means that the unranked players are stuck in the starter mine spending an hour to get about 10k

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. RusherPlayz

Supreme Overseer

#nerfkits

11. Eclipse

Supreme Reaper

There actually is something wrong with Landon making a server just because he wants a new series what ever happened to his original SKYBLOCK series or his clan original series he gave up on them after the first 3 episodes same will happen to SKYBLOCKx he just wants the server while it's fresh so he can suck as much money out as possible for his YouTube ad revenue then once it goes stale he's on to the next topic like how he left SKYBLOCK for clans then he left clans for cosmic. He makes the first few episodes tells fans to hop on the server because some will buy ranks because "I want to play minecraft with my favorite YouTuber" then he quits for the next topic leaving his fans behind he's only in it for money. For example he jumped onto the "I am stone challenge" for the views and that died recently so now he's making traps on skywars while it's still trending

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Kennethhhh

Kennethhhh Well-Known Member

13. TyTheOwl

Trial Moderator

too much to read but yeah it's a lot of moneyz so i know play

14. PoisonPixel

SkyGod

Servers should have universal ranks. When a server comes out they are there for fun then they get a taste of the money then boom the fun goes right out the window and here comes all the pay to win and brokeness.

15. Crustid

Sensei Reaper Zeus

If you don't like the server then leave. No one is forcing you to play.

16. PoisonPixel

SkyGod

I dont think people should be told if they don't like it then leave. They should fix it were its fun for everyone cause they obviously released it for everyones enjoyment. They really need to look into the players opinions on these things cause honeslty this server wouldnt exist if it wasnt for us.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. pvpminer1234

pvpminer1234 Active Member

or play only kit. That's what I do

18. Futuristiq

No, we don't just want the profit. I feel you don't understand where the money goes. The server cost a lot of money, new updates cost money, a lot of other things cost a lot of money. The profit goes back into the server to make the players happy with new and cool updates. Nothing is free.. ;/

19. Crustid

Sensei Reaper Zeus

I pulled a loki saying what he would say
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2017 ---
    The builds cost money *wink*

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. PoisonPixel

SkyGod

The builds could be free cough cough**

• Funny Funny x 1