Season 5 Prisons

Discussion in 'Prison Server' started by Milkkyyy, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Milkkyyy

Hey guys! I was wondering what you would like to see/want changed for Arcadian for season 5 Prisons. Please comment it down below, and if there is something someone said and you like please up vote/hit the agree button. Please don’t repeat the same things that have been already said. Thank you for taking you time to read this.

2. Jack

Deity SkyLord Supreme Enhanced

A battle royal mode

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. TheAgeOfDragons

Trial Moderator

Smh

4. wattywatty14

Phantom Titan

Is it possible to make it a bit easier to rank up at the beginning of a "Noob" player's prison experience? When I first started playing this season, I was discouraged because it was a bit too much mining in my opinion. Luckily, I got a boost in money from a really nice player.

Voting helps, but what if a player doesn't know that they can vote? It's just a thought.

5. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

Wdym easier? The first ranks are ridiculously easy. I went to the top rank after just a few hours after reset.
    The only hard thing are the last prestiges where you need like 8 trillion to go through them.
    I went to P10 Dragon in 10 days after reset and i didn't even grind that much.
    So ure just lazy. I suggested a system that would make it easier for noobs to rankup over time but it got denied like my other suggestions because they are too much work so you're on ur own i guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. wattywatty14

Phantom Titan

I do agree with you, I may just be lazy. :p

7. Chimps

Warrior Recruit Trainee Lord

Nah, Stitchie is just a try hard

8. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

I'm a tryhard but its still not hard. You can't tell me its impossible to even reach P5 when i reach P10 in 10 days.
    I mined approx. 6-8 hours a day after reset. The problem isn't how hard it is but 1) you will likely have it much harder because you don't p2w (maybe u're a non rank too idk) and 2) lack of motivation or understanding of the gamemode.
    As i said i suggested a "complex" way to solve your problem but the ranking system isn't going to change 100%
    I don't really have much hope into next season anyway. You can't expect any major changes sadly.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RektByLag

Supreme Paladin

playing as a non-rank is pretty much non-viable if you want to do anything outside of building

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TheAgeOfDragons

Trial Moderator

On prisons you have the beggining harder but it gets balanced as you go on

11. Milkkyyy

Yeah I can understand what you mean, I talked to futur about this a long time ago and we might changed the amount of money you get from mining. (Aka you’ll make more per inventory) :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. RektByLag

Supreme Paladin

Ranked mines are basically p2w if we being real you just stay in ranked mine and rankup then get prestige 10 and quit

• Like Like x 1
  13. TheAgeOfDragons

Trial Moderator

Ranked mines got massively nerfed this season lol. After you get to blaze they are worse than normal mines

14. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Member

make a system where it is easier for non ranked players to rank because it is extremely difficult and very hard to get p10 without at least some p2w. Also add some mini games every once in a while with rewards so that players actually come back. Make weakly gang challenges such as fights and mining objectives. this also may sound really weird and extreme and hard to accomplish but add a story mode that can be skippable but gives players a whole new realm of opportunity to the gamemode that is interesting and not cringe if possible. I have seen other prison servers like that and it is very interesting.

#14 CurryOverMJ, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  15. MrTBNRfrags

MrTBNRfrags Member

Add more events, and i have a new idea for the voting system.
    i think it would be cool to add armor custom enchants with the limit being 7 enchants. However, you can buy orbs that allow you to add more enchants. I will leave this to the staff to decide the prices.
    My suggestions for the prices - Forbidden, +1 = 3.50$ Rare = 3.00$ Uncommon = 2.50$ Common = 1.50$
    here are some ideas.
    Forbidden - Overload 1,2,3 (+1 heart for each tier) can only be applied on chest plates, Vaulter - Acess to open pv's in the "PvPmine" 5 tiers, (1 tier, able to open your pv 2 times in pvpmine) (with a cool down which admins can decide) +1 time you can open your pv (any piece of armor)
    Common - Fishy luck (3 tiers) with this enchant you have another 25% luck added to you while fishing (enchant will only work at pvpmine) any piece of gear,

Rare - Apple gainer (3 stages) (5% chance to get an extra god apple while pvping) + 5% each tier (only leggings) Speedy Gonzales - 4 tiers (this enchant will enable you to have permanent speed 4 with the piece of gear on at max level) (boots)
    Uncommon - Bunny rabbit (4 tiers) permanent jump 4 with the piece of gear equipment (boots)

I would also like to see a new crate key added, this crate key would be called "Superior Vote Key"
    This would have similar items to the standard vote key, but in the pvp package, it would have p7 gear and 5 more god apples.
    it would also have prestige kits, (The kits would vary from 3-8) there would also be a larger sum of money so the new players can benifit.
    Lowest - 1B
    Medium - 1.5B
    High - 2B
    Mcmmo levels should also be changed and the mcmmo for mining should be brought back!
    Mcmmo credits
    Lowest - 10
    Medium - 15
    High - 20
    You should also be able to earn 1 or 2 rusty crate keys.

Credit - Cosmic Pvp lol
    30 votes - 2 more vote keys, and 10 gems
    40 votes - 1 Superior vote key and 15 gems.
    50 votes - Rusty crate key and 25 gems
    75 votes - Rusty crate key, 2B and 40 gems
    100 votes - enchanted key, 3B and 60 Gems
    125 votes - enchanted crate key, 1 candy crate, 5b and 70 gems
    150 votes - 2 enchanted keys, 2 candy crates, 10 jollys, 8B and 80 gems
    175 votes - 3 enchanted keys, 3 crate keys 5 jollys and 5B
    200 votes - 1 mythical key and 10B + 0.5 arccash
    I know this may be ridiculous to most of you but this is how arcadian might be able to be a bit more popular since voting for the server does help.

wow i spent like half an hour typing this ;) please don't bully meh

16. Unavailables

Pretty sure watty meant for new players that first joined and don't have a donor rank

17. oSheepy

1. I am pretty sure Cosmic Factions (and Prisons) inspired you with the "limit Enchants idea"
    2. If this would get added, would there be a way to get the orbs ingame too? Because if not, it would just promote p2w even more than it is right now.
    3. Vaulter would be way too OP, could just put all your OP gear in that PV and then just die or just make the fights even longer than they are right now.
    4. The Prisons Management Team already had a Community Decisions thread, where we asked if the players would enjoy PvP Enchants and the results were that they didn't want PvP Enchants, so this part won't probably be added.

1. Events like what? Like the King of The Hill, sky drops and so on? If that is the case, then I totally agree with you. I think we could transfer some of the Skyblock Events and just transfer them to Prisons such as Capture the Flag, Supply Drops and also unique ones, that would just be a prisons thing.

1. I don't really see a point in adding this Superior Vote Crate Key, as it would (as you stated) just be a copy of the Vote Crate Key, just better. I think you already get enough loot from the Vote Keys, they just need a small revamp to make some rewards better. You can also get Rusty Keys by mining, which would be better than the Superior Vote Keys.
    2. McMMO for mining hasn't really got a point on Prisons, as you already instant mine ores and such. Superbreaker doesn't give any advantage what so ever while mining.

1. We already have these rewards in place, and I think those are good enough.
    2. The Rewards you proposed aren't balanced at all. The Rewards past 100 votes would just break the economy in a matter of months (or less). Remember, you can vote 4 times a day, which would mean you would get the best key in the game, by playing 50 days (about 2 months).

18. MrTBNRfrags

MrTBNRfrags Member

GREAT SHEEP you destroyed my 30 mins of typing ;-; nah its ok I see where you're going.
    But you should take my voting idea into consideration, just balance out the rewards make it 1 vote key, a vote key, rusty key etc
    because Its way to expensive to buy a key ;-;

19. fras

fras Well-Known Member

i mean if u want prison to not take 1 week to get max rank i recommend reverting the mine changes made in the september 2016 prison revamp update (except keep prestiges) which basically ruined all future seasons of prison.

also recommend removing those stupid slime balls that make getting money super easy (and remove backpacks)

and make enchant system like season 1 as that was the most reasonable (but remove needing a rank for certain enchants)

20. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

I don't know what changes that update made to prison? Do you mean the 50% buff on dragon mine?
    First of all everyone mines at prestige mines and secondary that would just mean you would take a few days longer to get top rank.
    You can make it as hard as you want, either the tryhards will have it really easy or the casuals will complain because its too hard.
    The "Slime balls" (Jolly Ranchers) don't make getting money super easy like all the other things. They have been nerfed already this season to 1.5x bonus on multis. Unless you have 20 stacks of them they will thus overall maybe speed up your progress by 10%.
    And you can't remove backpacks. SEVERAL enchants, especially in combination fill up far more than your inventory can handle. They will just overflow aka vanish. If you don't have backpacks then all the block breaking enchants on your pickaxe are completly useless. Sphere 2 would be more than enough to fill up your inventory instantly.
    Essentially you are just suggesting to remove p2w which is something that won't happen here.