Revival of AMC?

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by Falcon11112, Jan 12, 2020.

?

Support revival of AMC

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    60.5%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. Other: Explain below

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. Falcon11112

Falcon11112 New Member

You don't even know half the stuff that goes on lol. I'm not going to sit here and argue. The server was bleeding money becuase the server used too much memory. Meaning a plugin likely leaked memory.. you did not know that did you?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 6, 2020 ---
    AMC can come back lol and it will you just wait. I never cried to anyone I just have a drive for succeeding. This is my opportunity to help amc come back. I'm also not saying that Ganked would be a bad idea just isn't likely. Reality is that Ganked won't become staff ever becuase he broke "rules" if you see something I don't in ganked then I apologize.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

ur mom!!!!

3. Emilyy

Emilyy Legendary

X(

4. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

:D

• Like Like x 1
  5. ItsAlfie

ItsAlfie Well-known Member
    SkyLord Paladin

I'd like it to be revived and if an effort was made I'd like to be involved, but honestly, I think that it is going to be an extremely hard challenge and unless a large investment is put in, it will end in the same result.

6. Falcon11112

Falcon11112 New Member

@Niknea we are here to help♥️

7. aguy

aguy Legendary

move on already mate

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Falcon11112

Falcon11112 New Member

Sorry that I like AMC im not the only one that wants it back.

9. DoorFrame

DoorFrame Popular

No. I didn't. But then again, I'm concerned with the player-base and wasn't the one developing said plugins.
    The server was stretched past it's limits, considering it had multiple servers (hub, kitpvp, prison, skyblock, skyblock x, and crystal wars) with around two lead developers and one in training. That's a lot of work that wasn't even worth it considering the fact that the player base was pretty darn low. On top of that, the many stunts to hire upwards of 3 YouTubers to promote and "own" the server. Landon, which was much older in the servers history and how I assume you heard of the server. Grape, Issac, and Huahwi during the KPvP 5.0 reset, which brought, maybe 50 players past the norm... And you want to talk about bleeding money.

Lack of memory is just one of the many problems that lead to the downfall of the server. If you think that flexing that you know that a plugin "likely" (which isn't even a positive btw) hurt the server, when you have connections with staff that I don't atm (since the server is dead >_>) then you're placing your authority in all the wrong places.

If I'm honest. I blame Krishhh.
    Wait.. You're so new you probably don't even know that inside joke. Sorry.

Speaking of jokes:

I'm seriously not surprised. I checked most of where your *only* 39 posts are from, Falcon: Almost all of them were during/after the server shutting down.
    I'm also not surprised you don't want to argue. You're losing. I don't blame you and I'm not going to hate you or really care, in general. Just don't try and get more brownie points by tagging an owner, please. It's sad. Reminding me of when everyone was getting on FireFall's case for being a mini-mod. (If you even know who that is.)

I know you care. I see that in the fact that you created this thread, to being with. But don't try and feel superior to the people who gave this server life; A heyday I don't expect you've ever heard of, past ghost stories. And I thank you for clarifying your position on Ganked, though I don't think it was whole-hearted at all. Ganked is a very, very passionate person. And a very stubborn person, too. These can be really good qualities, in the fact that he would stop at nothing to get the server back to it's peak. But it can also be a bad thing, as seen by his many punishments (which only around 75% are justified).
    You're fighting to bring back a server that you want I want it back, too. And I respect that you are trying, fervently, and I respect that you have all the power in the world to say what you want, which I will support til my deathbed that everyone should be able to say what they believe. And I see that you're setting up the pieces to give yourself success in actions and authority. Just stop setting yourself up for failure when it comes to a debate. It's bad on your image.

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

you typing makes me wanna suffocate my brain

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. DoorFrame

DoorFrame Popular

Oh, and fyi I don't really take kindly to hypocrites.

brave_rCRPhnqwUn.png
    brave_NmSLDJFQEA.png

12. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Emilyy

Emilyy Legendary

WHOS WE

14. GoatPig940

GoatPig940 Legendary

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

16. Falcon11112

Falcon11112 New Member

I didn't ask for your opinion mate. I have messaged ganked privately. I have things I have messed up on in the past but I'm more mature than I was before.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2020 ---
    Think me and ganked have something we both want.

17. RektByLag

Supreme Paladin

Ohhh aren't you the one who applied for staff when you were 12 and after we added the age limit

18. ItsAlfie

ItsAlfie Well-known Member
    SkyLord Paladin

wait what when was this lol

19. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

omgs its you the cutie patootie!

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. PrinceSheepMC

PrinceSheepMC Member

Prison was amazing