Important Our time has come..

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jumpahh, May 13, 2019.

1. WaxxFam

SkyGod

release all your plugins to us please

2. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

why? they all suck lulw

3. AaronCocYT

Phantom Novice Legend Lord

I offer $295k to take over this server.

4. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

calm down nohacks

5. WaxxFam

SkyGod

WaxxFam wanna steal

6. FrenchSheep

FrenchSheep Ex-Staff

try another day boi

7. MasterMikeyYT

SkyGod

Honestly, in my opinion, Arcadian fell because of this reason: resets. Skyblock, for example, was really popular during season 1. Also, since the Youtuber LandonMC came on the server, he brought a lot of fans here. A lot of them stayed for a while. I built (what I remember at least) 2 awesome islands. The first one, if I can find any images of it on my laptop, I will upload it. The second one, not so sure about it. But I had a lot of fun playing on Skyblock S1. Suddenly, the reset came. I, along with quite a few people, was devasted by how all of our progress and hard work was lost. I partially quit due to this, but I came back for season 3, hoping for a new start. Sadly, I couldn't get anywhere near what I could during season 1. When S4 came around, I just quit. Didn't really ever come back after that. Other former players probably got tired of their work being destroyed and gave up. This is why skyblock, a large part of Arcadian, died.

The other gamemodes followed quickly for similar reasons. They also fell because people who paid for their ranks on Skyblock didn't want to pay Arcadian again to play on another gamemode. Another big thing was pay2winning the **** out of everything. Originally, there were 4 ranks. Okay, cool. But adding more ranks, loot boxes, and whatever else, especially with seasons ending here and there, really didn't appeal to a lot of the players, including me.

Honestly, Arcadian slowly died, and the decay started a while ago. A few other reasons include that other games such as Fortnite, PUBG, etc became popular and took a large Minecraft's playerbase. Also, a lot of the players on Arcadian got old enough to want to stop playing Minecraft in general. Another Youtuber could help revive the server, but the chances are limited, but they are growing, with Minecraft increasing in popularity and Fortnite dying out.

All in all, I wish farewell to this server and its community for being a big part of my 2016 summer, and a small, but significant part of my 2017 summer (if my timestamps are correct).

8. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

Resetting skyblock was definitely NOT why the server died. If anything it was the fact that the resets were LONG overdue sometimes. Obviously the progress had to reset, otherwise it would just be boring because there is no more objectives therefore no more reason to play. People were complaining daily on the servers that the reset needed to be sooner so I dont understand that argument at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Alejandro2101

Novice

(Sorry if my grammar is not good but im not english). Thanks to all the staff menber for keepen up the good work over the years, it was a huge work from you and you should be proud. If the only thing i dont understand is the reason why after lando left you didnt try to get any big yter, when you had anything you need to get one, player count, views in smaller channels , etc... But its meanless to talk about the past, and just said if you are never going to start any proyect releted with minecraft or other survival games such as the upcomoning hytale game from hypxel being one of the first servers i seriusly dont know, but you can talk to the community so we can have a try such like in discord, twitter and idk even in here.

Ty to all the people i have met in here and the happines i had when i got the novice rank in skx ty to arccash, and the time that i spend to know how to use vpn so i can watch the ads, it was a good time that i will keep in my memories as a priceless thing that i will always like and loved and how i spend my time thanks to everyone, it was an amazing time.

Aleeder02 or Alejandro2101

• Like Like x 1
  10. MrTBNRfrags

MrTBNRfrags Well-Known Member

Okay, I know a bunch of people are gonna bash me for posting again on here, and for bringing this up. But I think if we got a good developer such as my cousin.

My cousin is 24, and has worked with multiple coding languages such as Java, Python and html.
    He's been coding mobile apps and in general for years. If @Nika39 will contact me on discord, which is NoHacks#0935 I will try to get him to work on the server for a low amount of money.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 11, 2019 ---
    Then Nika said, that he'll do the rest on finding a YouTuber.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

can you stop trying to revive this server

12. Frequency

Emperor SkyLord Captain

LOOOL what a sad life you lead

13. MrTBNRfrags

MrTBNRfrags Well-Known Member

What

14. Tanner

Phantom

free bhop time

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. Hupai

Hupai Member

@Adrien ur still aloser for geting me banned xo

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. SnowMin

SnowMin New Member

Thank you.

17. WeChanDoIt

Phantom Novice Miner

Dude that kid muted me for saying Nigeria on skyblockx

18. Eyad

Eyad Legendary

yes nice

19. Snaily9

Supreme SkyGod

Rest in peace to an amazing server. Forever remember everything that happened here. This was truly my favorite server for the longest time. My decisions throughout my time with Arcadian have not always been the smartest, but make no mistake I loved this server and its community. A massive thank you to @Nika39. Without him, I would be banned five times over. Truly an extraordinarily kind person. Thank you, Nika for everything you have ever done for me. Thank you all for the amazing times and memories. #ForeverArcadian

• Like Like x 2
  20. CanCallMeDVT

CanCallMeDVT Ex-Staff

This echoes my story with Arcadian very closely. Even though I eventually moved on from Arcadian, I'm still sad about its downfall. I also want to echo the comments of Mikey - Nika is one of the most caring and outstanding individuals I have had the pleasure of working with. I've been around and worked with a ton of people in my life... the experience I had working with Nika and a few of the staff here (including Mikey) has been a highlight in my life. On to bigger and better things Arcadians, but ArcadianMC will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Ken (CanCallMeDVT)

• Friendly Friendly x 1