Important Our time has come..

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jumpahh, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tagi_

SkyLord

This is very sad to hear this. I have played this server since I first started on minecraft. I was on OG Sensei on this server. In a way I grew up on this server in a way. I met some of my best friends on here and I had a lot of fun times. #ForeverArcadian

2. Lwxa

Lwxa Talkative Member

So much friendships made and screenshots taken on this server!
    After long time of being staff I've seen so much happen to the server and it went trough a lot of ups and downs, loved every second of playing on it and being so in touch with the community.
    Sad to see it go but life is life and everything must go on.
    Big and Sad R.I.P
    #ForeverArcadian

3. AaronCocYT

Phantom Novice Legend Lord

You just made it not cool.

4. CJGangsta

Deity SkyLord Phantom Supreme Paladin Captain

it wasn't cool in the first place though

5. AaronCocYT

Ik I just couldn't think of a good adjective.

6. MrTBNRfrags

MrTBNRfrags Well-Known Member

Quite confused, why would you close the store, I thought the server needed the money in order to grow by hiring youtubers or buying revenue you should seriously re open it

7. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

Are you like special in the head?

8. fras

fras Legendary

the server is closing once the contracts expire. the shop is closed so that people dont buy stuff and then claim they got scammed once the server shutdown.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. _Mrcoffie_

Paladin

Rip I have been playing for so long but I'm happy that the stress is off the staffs and devs shoulders I will probably be playing on weekends every once in a while so if anyone wants to play sometime hmu
    and if the server ever gets players hopefully you guys will get back together to bring the server back and have like a total revamp but its sad times to hear this
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2019, Original Post Date: May 20, 2019 ---
    So many great times and friendships on this server... I remember season 1 or 2 on prisons where I had 31 days of playtime. I play MC for my life and I thought I was gonna be a YouTuber for my future job on that server. I used to play day and night but I fixed that because you have to get lucky to be a YTer and I started to fix my grades but still played mc alot and will still be the best game and Arcadian will still be the best community on Minecraft.. just how it was run was unlike any other server and I will still checkup on it but I will probably be playing on Xbox if anyone wants to play with me hmu. Season 1 was were it all started and if you want, message me and I'll tell you one of my favorite memories of you.

10. AaronCocYT

GG @Nika39 you hired ROBLOX YTers and refused to give nor sell new ownership. Were you taking money from the server in the process? I'm not saying it's entirety your fault but partly is.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2019, Original Post Date: May 20, 2019 ---
    Come at me

11. MrTBNRfrags

Who YouTubers

12. Moonliite

Moonliite Retired Administrator

The store was closed for reasons already stated. Nika has been generous enough to refund a large quantity of his own money for his own reasons. By no means did he have to refund the money because our terms of service are fairly simple: if you purchase something, as long as we can confirm that you did in fact receive said package, we had no requirement to issue a refund to you. For this same reason, chargeback cases have no real basis when it comes to Minecraft servers. Aside from this, the store was closed so the server can die down peacefully which means that no more development work is going to be taking place and the servers will continue to be upkept for the time being. In essence, the server is closing because nothing more is being put in besides the money to keep it running for as long as Nika and Neah see fit.

You're making a lot of accusations for someone who doesn't understand the actual circumstances that were underway at the time. Nika and Niknea have been incredibly generous to run the server for as long as they have and aside from that you still need to find a YouTuber that will go well with the community, have a decent pricing point per video or if they are integrating further with the server you need to figure out how much of the server's revenue goes to them along with money that is put back in, and money that can be figured as profit. It's not as easy as just saying "Hey, let's give away x% of Arcadian's revenue to y content creator, and they'll make loads of videos which will bring loads of players."

• Like Like x 1
  13. Emilyy

Emilyy Legendary

I joined in 2016, it’s 2019 now. This is gonna sound gay but I’m so thankful for this server to have been a thing, I made so many great friends, some I even still talk to today. (@ Farman & zero & kry sometimes) being on Arcadian shaped me into the person I am today. I love everything that Arcadian has given me and yeah that’s that I love (some of) y’all so much , and love the memories that came with this server #bless up dawg

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

Did you really not read this thread at all? The servers shutting down because it was a failure. The server won't keep the shop open because they won't be doing anymore seasons, or any new updates and are just going to let the server run till it expires.

15. MrTBNRfrags

Rip
    --- Double Post Merged, May 21, 2019, Original Post Date: May 21, 2019 ---
    Could someone buy it?

16. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

no one would wanna buy amc.

17. RealOwner

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

because Amc is worse than working at a wallmarket

18. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

I don’t think you realise that without Nika the server would have shut down over a year ago

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MrTBNRfrags

My friend was offering 750$ for Arcadian

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

no one would pay that much for a failure of a server, literally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.