Important Our time has come..

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jumpahh, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmazeCakes

SkyLord

ur welcome

2. MrTBNRfrags

MrTBNRfrags Well-Known Member

Rip

3. FrenchSheep

FrenchSheep Ex-Staff

Jumpahh: We were in the endgame yall.

Me: Did we just lose??!

• Like Like x 1
  4. fras

fras Legendary

Salutations Arcadian Community,
    You might know me as fras or frasmuffin, however this is all part of an experiment I have conducted over the past year. I had decided to create this toxic character named fras, this was to see how the community would react over a toxic user. In this time period I have collected a variety of different resources I can use to benefit myself in univeristy and other education forms. Me and my colleagues have been experimenting with various communities, we have blatantly done this in Minecraft, however we have also used our techniques among communities such as, League, Fifa, Black Ops and various other COD games. These resources and material that we have collected are very confidential, there is no reason for these resources to be told or be explained for. I am not a robot, I am simply a student studying in a degree to major in to find a sturdy and well-paying occupation, hopefully something around drama. This has benefitted me and my colleagues in various ways with numerous values of education. Thank you for assisting me in my experiment, you have been my subjects for a very important project, thank you once again. An additive to be known, I am not from New Zealand, I live in Western Russia and plan to revisit my University on September 12th, from my research I can agree that my hypothesis to the problem was indeed correct, people will believe anything that is realistic. Thank you once again.
    Sincerely,
    Evgeni Kariyev aka fras, 6/18/17

сейчас я покажу кучу аккаунтов на форумах

#64 fras, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

As subjects of your experiment we have legal rights to view your resources and materials!

6. z0inkz

z0inkz Member

You might know me as fras or frasmuffin, however this is all part of an experiment I have conducted over the past year. I had decided to create this toxic character named fras, this was to see how the community would react over a toxic user. In this time period I have collected a variety of different resources I can use to benefit myself in univeristy and other education forms. Me and my colleagues have been experimenting with various communities, we have blatantly done this in Minecraft, however we have also used our techniques among communities such as, League, Fifa, Black Ops and various other COD games. These resources and material that we have collected are very confidential, there is no reason for these resources to be told or be explained for. I am not a robot, I am simply a student studying in a degree to major in to find a sturdy and well-paying occupation, hopefully something around drama. This has benefitted me and my colleagues in various ways with numerous values of education. Thank you for assisting me in my experiment, you have been my subjects for a very important project, thank you once again. An additive to be known, I am not from New Zealand, I live in Western Russia and plan to revisit my University on September 12th, from my research I can agree that my hypothesis to the problem was indeed correct, people will believe anything that is realistic. Thank you once again.
    Sincerely,

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. mate

mate Active Member

Sincerely,

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Maoris

Sensei

Sincerely,

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

Sincerely,

10. DaniDaan

SkyLord

11. TyTheOwl

TyTheOwl Ex-Staff
    Deity SkyLord Paladin

Because he is unreliable, uses vape.

12. Chain_sword

Chain_sword New Member

As much as it is for me to say this. I expected this would happen, the server and the minecraft community has been dying in the pass few years. I joined back in 2015 or 16 I started by playing skyblock with my friends, mostly being after school as that was a good time that the server would have like 100-500+ online. As many have I joined because of LandonMc and many other youtubers. If I could go to any server 4-5 years ago my first choice would be arcadianmc skyblock s3 i had a huge island and alot of grinders and other things like that. I played s4 then in the middle of the season my friends stopped playing it. My computer stopped working well and i got a playstation. I took about a years break as I wanted to come back to the game in a later time. I joined back again in early 2018 as sb seemed dead I joined prison automaticly falling in love. With the new season starting i saw alot of potental to the server becoming alive to me. And it did, new enchants new items, etc... And more importantly I met some amazing people @itzdapolice @SimonLoL @Reimo @TheAgeOfDragons @Admiraal36 @AlmostEveryoneElse . It broke my heart this afternoon that i saw that the server had been stopping the updates. But my eyes are opened now. Things end if you want it to or not, thats the thing about it. I know I had some friendly and non-friendly beef with some people and if so. I heavily apologize. Thank you so very much for my childhood in one server. I'll never forget this moment to be honest. I love you all and i wish you all well. -Chain :p:cool: #FOREVERACADIAN

13. KyleShadowRider

SkyLord

This is no time to be sad, but rather a time to reflect and rejoice for all the memories we shared over time. It's about thinking of all the new friendships, memories, and even frustrations we got from being apart of this great community.

Now for the one and only worthy enough song that sums up everyone's adventure together.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. FireFall312

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

No words :=======( :(

15. okesure

Deity Paladin

*copied from zuiy*

16. robertlit

Deity SkyLord

Noo.. Such good memories! D:

17. WaxxFam

SkyGod

after atleast 3.5 years its sad to see arcadian go, thanks for all the great times everyone

18. Futuristiq

Futuristiq Ex-Staff

i love you 3000 :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Brandy

Brandy Former Skyblock Manager | Administrator
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

I love you only 900

20. xBedwars

SkyLord

Been with this server since the beginning and even though I quit Minecraft this is a sadness and this server was my childhood :(

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.