ight so i have a shi* ton of suggestions sooo

Discussion in 'Prison Server' started by xRevival, Apr 14, 2019.

?

u like i kno u do

1. ya

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. FAQ U MEAN

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. xRevival

Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

Ima list dem all here for yall!

Suggestions:
    1) Add a way to disable chat notifications on a bidding auction in chat maybe like '/bid off'

2) Add a way to disable the gifting spam in chat maybe like '/Gifting off'

3) Add mana balance on score board

4) Add a new level to lucky mining, lucky mining IV> Will give only rusty keys,random candy like jollies and other stuff (ofc jollies and rusty keys will be rare!)

5) Increase the amount of plots owned per player! people love to build like cmon now

6) RE-ADD Arccash to monthly rewards!

7) Make multi's last longer than 1hr because having long multis is fun multis and fun multis keeps players on for multis so they can use the multis and have a multi party and spam multis like in s3

8) Make arccash easier to get as the price is now 4x the value so maybe add arccash x as the enchant instead of having it maxed at 5 and maybe add another way to earn arccash?

9)re add the npc at spawn where you get a random tier of an enchant for the price of tokens!!

10) MAKE GANG SHOP STUFF BOUGHT GO TO ALL PLAYERS INSTEAD OF 1 because thats stupid how everyone works hard for the points and only 1 person can get a reward from that likeee, it should be given to everyone that worked hard for those points like cmon now.

--- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 14, 2019 ---
    give feed back in comments like for example

"i really like number 1-10 and i think this number can be tweaked"

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Stitchie2

Stitchie2 Well-Known Member

1) yes
    2) yes
    3) yes
    4) well level 4 should just remove beacon and give sponge/slime instead of bacon tbh
    5) not everyone needs a 2x2 or 3x3 giant plot lmao
    6) meh kinda pointless
    7) no thx nobody wants 20 hour multi especially because some people just spam 10 hours and literally nobody mines even half of that time
    8) theres no point arccash has 0 value its just the already existing arccash getting spread like people having $500 so rly introducing new arccash of small scales is pointless and buffing it so hard that it would have an use is even more stupid
    9) uh idk about putting more rng into prison
    10) isnt that already the case? imo gang shop should have stuff like everyone gets 3% more money and stuff like that instead of useless cosmetics that are literally just annoying

3. AaronCocYT

Phantom Novice Legend Lord

I would be fine with everything.

I would also add a command where you can only see what your gang and staff member states to block out spam from other players.

4. braelynn

braelynn Prestigious

i dont want to read these all but i know you arent stupid so i agree

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Charlie

Deity SkyLord Recruit Paladin

I like 1 - 4, I personally feel like 5 plots per paladin is good enough but thats just me, maybe balance it out a bit more for unranked people, 2 plots for no rank wouldn't be a huge issue imo. 6 sure why not, I don't really see arc having a huge use anyway but w.e lol. I agree with 7, don't care about 8 or 9 and agree with 10 HEAVILY. The way gang tasks and points were handled is pretty poor in my opinion, the gang tasks were meant to be for all players not just solo... who can claim 7 rewards in a day when you only have daily, weekly and monthly? Unless there are some other rewards idk about. The point thing is definitely flawed af though.

I would also personally like to see the mana increase message in chat instead of on my screen, bulk gifting so that it isn't spammed and instead you can gift like 50 gifts at once, more gifting price options for 1bil / 5bil / 25bil, autoblocks to STAY disabled if you disable it once, showcases rolled back if possible (someone cleared them like a muppet) and when changing noodles into gems or getting gems for xp allow us to have an "all" button so we dont have to spam buy them if we have a large amount (make it convert if possible).

6. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

Random staff member “please post this under suggestions”

7. TheAgeOfDragons

Paladin

I prefer this as I don't want to read threw 10 suggestions threads

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Adam_Piggy

Sensei Paladin

I agree with 1-4. 1-3 are good convenience ideas. For number 4, the 3 tiers of lucky mining are very bad and not really worth it. So, I think more tiers should be added with WAY better rewards that are worth it. Maybe add tokens, gems, or money notes to the top tier where you gain a certain amount every so often. If so, add a system where you can filter some rewards that you don't want such as beacons. I also think that arccash should not be easier to get as it heavily reduced Arcadian's profit. I know that arccash is very important to players, but you also have to understand that Arcadian doesn't have the player count that it once did and if arccash can be used to buy anything on the server store, the server won't make much money and may have to shut down.

9. Farman_Brother

Deity Novice SkyGod Enhanced

i agree w some of it the other suggestions will make it worse

10. xxTove

SkyLord Legend Paladin

I agree with everything but 9, I don’t feel like the risk aspect is necessary when you can spend the tokens on specific enchantments with certainty instead.

11. Vitobru

Vitobru New Member

I disagree with you on the multiplier idea. There's almost always a x2 multi going, and making them last longer than an hour would result in it becoming the base multiplier. With a constant x2 going on, people will start pushing for x3, x4, etc.