Death of Arcadian

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrTBNRfrags, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

I still don't see as to why its supposed to be better to have random noobs joining the server than to just get your own already existing playerbase back to playing. I mean whats the point of having tons of new people joining anyway. So you can flex on them?
    I don't even really see what they would bring to the server. Would they somehow make the boring ass server more fun to play?
    The flaw is clearly the server itself not the advertising. Theres one mediocre dev on the server, do you think he could deliver anything that would satisfy thousands of new people? The only chance would be the prison reset and i already know its going to be garbage because there is a max of 3 people actually remotely caring about it or doing anything. Theres just no way anyone will stay.
    When we had the ArcCash system, we had a global currency that we could trade to new people. Its a Win-Win for both and you had a clear chance to grind yourself to the top rank without paying. It gave value to the economy ingame. ArcCash being disabled is still one of the main reasons why this server is so garbage now. Prison Season 3 you gave people real money rewards + ArcCash for reaching Top Rank + ArcCash was still a thing. Now what do we have? No reward at all for top rank and no ArcCash. For what the f should i keep playing after reaching top rank? Previously atleast i could trade for ArcCash. It was the single reason i kept playing on Season 3. If ArcCash is still disabled after Prison Reset i just cba to keep playing this trash.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. MrTBNRfrags

MrTBNRfrags Active Member

Dude, I agree with you like 99% but they had their reasons for disabling ArcCash, like @Exloki also said "It might be enabled in the future" and you need to keep the server's economy in mind. When they came up with ArcCash, the server's economy wasn't that bad. But when Grape and they others were booted, I'm pretty sure @Exloki and @Junnk knew that in a while they were gonna have to disable ArcCash TEMPORARILY as Without YouTubers the server's player count would steadily drop.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. WeChanDoIt

Phantom Novice Miner

Stop tagging everyone, it’s really pointless. And please rage at me bc I want to varun away again k thxs

4. MrTBNRfrags

Shutup and GTFO out of my Thread ihsym frickin jerk

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. WeChanDoIt

Phantom Novice Miner

You’re only proving my point.

6. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

Exloki only cares about money. He might know how to keep the server running but not its playerbase.
    Literally all servers hes working with are hardcore p2w so u can tell his motivation is somewhere else.
    I don't believe any of this stuff that the server was supposed to run out of money.
    No updates or resets have been done for a very long time after i joined so what do you think would happen if you keep paying the server each month without doing anything? Money would magically spawn? ArcCash didn't kill the servers renevue but the staff team.
    And due to the fact that josh gets paid himself and hes also not willing to share any of the server income or cost i don't trust him in the slightest. He even said that they have enough money and i know for a fact that jonny alone donated like 4k just on prison. What more do you need? Does the server need 10k a month to run? What is wrong with this server...
    There was supposed to be a overpaid server contract that should have run out by now. Did it? We don't know because transparency isn't a thing here.

7. MrTBNRfrags

Pffft yeah no kidding

8. ItsAlfie

ItsAlfie Trial Moderator
    Trial Moderator Trainee Paladin

I'm pretty sure that senior staff are reaching out to a few YouTubers on a regular basis. Not entirely sure though.

9. MrTBNRfrags

sure, I asked @oHippo she said Nop

10. ItsAlfie

ItsAlfie Trial Moderator

I'll think you'll find some of the things in this message are very incorrect.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2019 ---
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. MrTBNRfrags

Yeah, I with you (if ur being nice to Loki xD)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. oHippo

oHippo Retired Community Manager

When did I say no lol?

13. ItsAlfie

ItsAlfie Trial Moderator

I was thinking this

*big think*

14. justlol

Deity SkyLord Paladin

--- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2019 ---
    1. Kicking was a good thing, Arcadian lost a sh* ton of money after giving it away to useless animals.
    2. Inviting them to come to this place was bad idea, because they'll just record a bit, and leave after getting paid.
    3. Their videos are trash.
    4. They were bias, like extremely bias, besides Huawhi (can't spell)
    5. A disappointment to ArcadianMC.
    6. It was fun at first, until you notice they were breaking the server count.
    7. Half their fans left, when they left. Some stayed, but left a week after.
    8. I threw my keyboard out of the window, for staying on a server with youtubers that I had looked up to, but not anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Charlie

Deity SkyLord Recruit Paladin

just let the server die out it deserves a happy death before its too late pog

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. MrTBNRfrags

So what did u use to type this?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2019 ---
    But many players have donated here smh and a lot. I've spent around 140$ here

17. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

@ItsAlfie ur mom is incorrect, what is wrong?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. cookehxd

SkyLord Supreme Paladin

smh

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. MrTBNRfrags

Hai cookiee

20. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Member

how many posts u getting out of this one thread omegalul

• Funny Funny x 2