Death of Arcadian

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrTBNRfrags, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Charlie

Deity SkyLord Recruit Paladin

this is the sauce

also i dont remember the playercount being over like 150 when that female youtuber was around or even when she wasn't lol.

2. MrTBNRfrags

MrTBNRfrags Active Member

Welp then my bad

3. TheAgeOfDragons

First off from what I know Niknea isn't even close to selling off the server or shutting it down. Also please just relax a little bit on this. Youtubers are coming you just need to wait a little longer.

4. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

People have literally been talking about this for over a year in countless threads lmao

5. MrTBNRfrags

Okay, man I know the staff team is busy, but it's been like 8 months since a YouTuber with more than 200k subs played here lol. (Btw lemme suggest a good YouTuber (AciDicBliTzz)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 4, 2019 ---
    So? What is your point? Lol

6. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

You realize that big youtubers would want a sh*tload of money to play here, right?
    Literally just think not about Arcadian but their Channel. WHAT the f would they record a video about here?
    Prison is A) dead and B) there is nothing more than mining. Nothing. So nope.
    KitPVP is A) dead and B) nobody wants to see a KitPVP montage and you only have access to like 3 kits at the beginning. So nope.
    SkyBlock is not completly dead but you can't really call 10-20 players active either. (We all know the rest are just alts)
    Also its incredible pay2win and the majority of the gameplay is just being AFK so yeah what the f would they record?
    I very much doubt that you can afford more than a single video from a big youtuber so the most realistic thing for them to do would be to troll people with OP. But as matt or someone said, why would they stay? There is nothing to do here and most importantly joining mid season on any of these gamemodes is so useless. Since KitPVP and Skyblock won't reset anytime soon you would have to advertise the prison reset.
    Which you can try but in my opinion nobody will really stay and thats because the server is still garbage. I and atleast 200 other people actively follow whats going on with the server. Why am i not playing? Because it sucks hard and not because i'm not aware of the servers existence. I would gladly play if the server was just DECENT or you know you could ENABLE ARCCASH so i could actually try to play without spending the only money i have IRL. Every season its the same, you have to spend atleast 30-40 bucks if you want a serious chance to be at the top. Can't be bothered to keep doing that every 6 months just for 1 month of gameplay because after that time the gamemode dies anyway. So yeah imo the server just sucks and i have already moved on to another prison server which is not only great but also not p2w in the slightest and they have a constant whoppin 200 players, proving that you don't need this p2w garbage. pece.

7. MrTBNRfrags

Can't believe in agreeing with you, but ur right BP's give u too much money ig and kitpvp is just boring cuz no one wants to souppvp

8. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

My point is that this thread is useless and you’ve not said anything new

9. MrTBNRfrags

Where in the hell did I say this is new??? Read the thing lol

10. Kxsh

Deity Merchant

Honestly, I like Arcadian as I have been interested in videos people have made about this server and I will try my best to stick around as long as possible. I believe Stichie said that nobody wants to watch KitPvP, however I disagree with that because some people like @GreenLion make it more enjoyable for us to watch. This is my opinion and there is no need for all this controversy as this topic was pulled up many times.

• Like Like x 1
  11. mattress

SkyGod

I don't know what the exact reason is or what really happened, but I don't think they were kicked. Pretty sure they just lost interest in Arcadian and ditched.
    He's done this on twitter as well smh

12. oSheepy

If we would find a Youtuber for a reasonable price (which is probably hard lmao) we wouldn’t need one that just does one video. A youtuber arcadian would need is a youtuber that does a series, which you don’t find to many of. Either they have or made their own server (PrestonPlayz, Woofless and more) or they already have a server that they record on (Don’t need to site some tbh).

Like we can just compare the YouTubers Arcadian has had. With Landon around the server roughly was around 500-600 players all day. At the start of the 3rd Prison season (February or so) Arcadian hired JackSucksAtLife who did a trolling video on Prisons. The Prison server was filled with players to its max capacity, to the point where OGs or Semi OGs couldn’t even join. Weeks had past and I would say approximately 10% of these players that came with JackSucksAtLife stayed and the other 90% just left. This just shows that Arcadian would need a youtuber online that would do a series, not just one video, so that Players would stay and not just leave after a week.

I have been part of the staff team for almost 6months now and we have been told that we are searching for youtubers. That was what was told in August. And that’s about all the information we have gotten. I assume admins and such would know more on this topic.

Now I’m not going to tell you to wait till we have youtubers, instead I would like you to maybe give me or other staff members Minecraft Youtuber names that do Minecraft series, with a decent following. I could then forward those names to the admins. That way we might have a chance at getting youtubers faster, and making the server more « alive »

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

I never said you said it was new, it’s just a pointless thread

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. greekmythguy

Discord Manager

lmao i'm dying

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. RektByLag

Supreme Paladin

I've been saying this since Landon got finessed but yeah, I was right

16. Brandy

Brandy Former Skyblock Manager | Administrator
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

10/10
    Issue with finding another youtuber is the incident with Landon tarnished Arcadian's reputation. Unless someone can pull some serious strings, you guys arent gonna find someone with the influence he had.

17. WeChanDoIt

Phantom Novice Miner

Lol it was more like 70-100 if amc was lucky

Tbh the staff team and me being really bored doesn’t help me wanting to play anymore,I’m sure a lot of people that have quit can relate, and idk if we’re going to come back anytime soon, despite the “updates” that come out once a month or smth. Idk if arcadian is going to last longer than 2019 if major changes don’t happen fast

18. EarthChunks

Moderator Deity Paladin

LOL
    It's hard to get a popular relevant youtuber and make them just do a whole series on the server. Even with the recent downfall of minecraft youtubers recently as well contributing to the situation. The server has had a player base of 25-50 recently and like 90% are on skyblock anyways. The server is really in need of a saving grace right now but there's always hope.

19. WeChanDoIt

Phantom Novice Miner

And of those 25-50 people 75+% are afk. Gg playerbase

20. MrTBNRfrags

Then leave lol