Community

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Akash, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akash

Akash Member

2. TheDerpyCookieHP

Premier Hulk

Hes not the only guy who work hard for the server. Many reason has been said, but Reliazed(I think that´s how you spell it.) and many other devs made the last KitPvP update.

3. Akash

Akash Member

Yes I know Realized made everything but Spyro wanted to make Kitpvp a better place, without Spyro there wasn't a Realized ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2017 ---
    The most mods also want btw

4. greekmythguy

Sensei Zeus

I have not yet realized yet, but I have heard he is pretty cool.

The thing is that Realized is making code, Spyro is making community. He is trying to ensure that the voice of the players helps to decide how things work, and befriends many of them so they can have an even better time :D

That's why we say he is doing so much for arcadian. He is actively reinvigorating the player base and bringing back casual fun

5. Christopher

Zeus

She's allowed to be tagged

Who do you think you are

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Exloki

Exloki Lead Developer
    Administrator

Once again more views from people with very little perspective on the wider picture - I'm not going to continue wasting my time writing the same thing over and over again for the same group of people; we of course care about the community, if we didn't we would've just closed KitPVP instead of updating it (just the first example off the top of my head, there are ofc more).

You all talk about "make Arcadian great again" and how "the community is dying" but honestly the only people in this community who cause problems for us, stir up controversy, and make the server less enjoyable are the same people who sit here everyday complaining about things instead of actually doing something.

I can pull up history on 9/10 people in this thread and show the immense list of punishments they have - now please all of you get off your high horses and wake up from your dreamland.

EDIT: I'm sick and tired of these threads being the norm - if you have suggestions then make constructive suggestions and provide insightful feedback that helps us, rather than just berating us. I will just start locking threads that provide nothing useful and only serve to continue the negativity.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Nika39

Supreme SkyGod Reaper

upload_2017-1-10_11-32-32.png

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.