ANTIMATTER CRATE | SKYBLOCK

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Krish, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krish

    Krish Lead Developer
    Administrator

    Joined:
    May 22, 2016
    Messages:
    3,137
    Likes Received:
    928
    Hey Arcadians!

    Today you Skyblock players will be getting a new little update that you'll definitely be excited for! To start off the year, we'll be showcasing our brand new Antimatter crate filled to the brim with super awesome items, as well as custom weapons & armor! Let's hop right into all the details!
    [​IMG]
    Antimatter Crate

    This brand new crate is the fabulous new addition to Skyblock's crates and sits above every other crate! In this crate you can win some amazing blackmarket items, brand new custom items, level 10 Reincarnation armor, Admin heads, as well as the brand new addition of the Antimatter weapons!

    Here's what you can win from the Antimatter Crate!

    [​IMG]

    Smelting Pickaxe
    1x Smelting Pickaxe, 5x Reincarnation Orb
    January Relic
    1x Antimatter, Nebula & Aurora Crate Key
    1x Antimatter, 3x Nebula Crate Key
    2x Antimatter Crate Key
    2x Nebula Crate Key, 1x Antimatter Crate Key, 1x Boss Egg, 1x Alien Title
    Phantom Rank Voucher
    SkyGod Rank Voucher
    $10 ArcCash
    $12 ArcCash
    $15 ArcCash
    $50 ArcCash
    $100 ArcCash
    3x Gigantic Money Pouch, $BankRobber$ Title
    1x Rename Scroll, 1x Nebula Crate Key, 1x Antimatter Crate Key
    1x Island Hologram, 3x SkyDropper Wand, 3x Rename Scroll, 3x Boss Egg, 3x Aurora Key
    1x Island Hologram, 3x Boss Spawn Egg, 5x Reincarnation Orb
    4x Reincarnation Orb, TimeTraveller Title
    4x Boss Spawn Egg, 3x Reincarnation Orb
    500x500 Island Expansion
    3x Zombie Pigman Spawner
    4x Spider Spawner
    1x Blaze & 1x Creeper Spawner
    2x IG Spawner, ScorchedMetal Title
    3x Skeleton Spawner, Boneless Title
    Forged Spawner w/ IG Unlocked, $250k Money Note
    Forged Spawner w/ Enderman Unlocked, $300k Money Note
    Forged Spawner w/ Blaze Unlocked, $400k Money Note
    Forged Spawner w/ Cow Unlocked, $500k Money Note
    1x Witch Spawner
    Wonderous Mob Spawner
    Message from God Amulet
    Lightspeed Amulet, Lock Picker Amulet, 3x SkyDropper Wands
    Hyperdrive Island Dust, Prestigious Pickaxe
    Anti-Gravity Dust
    Fusion Core Reactor
    Spinning Asteroid Block
    2x End Gateway, OuttaHere Title
    Time Machine
    Antimatter Sword
    Antimatter Axe
    Antimatter Bow
    Reincarnation Helmet (Level 10)
    Reincarnation Chestplate (Level 10)
    Reincarnation Leggings (Level 10)
    Reincarnation Boots (Level 10)
    xSwanky's Head, $500k Note from xSwanky, Exorbitant Money Pouch
    Krishhh's Head, $750k Note from Krishhh, Online24x7 Title, Antimatter Axe signed by Krishhh
    Grapeapplesauce's Head, $1m Note from Grapeapplesauce, GrapeArmy Title
    Niknea's Head, $1m Note from Niknea, IOwnYou Title
    [​IMG]
    Reincarnation Armor

    The latest armor set we've added to the Antimatter Crate is the godly Reincarnation set! Each piece of the kit is Protection 6, completely Unbreakable, and gives unique effects that will be useful in PvP! We've also allowed golden apples to be eaten with this set on, however there is a cooldown on enchanted golden apples to balance out how OP the abilities are!

    Reincarnation Helmet

    The Reincarnation helmet at level 10 gives you 9 extra hearts to PvP with, this means you will last twice as long in the warzone! Not only will you get extra health with this helmet, but you also have a 50% chance to reincarnate with 9 hearts; that's right, you can actually come back to life! Take a look at the awesome abilities here:


    [​IMG]

    Reincarnation Chestplate


    The Reincarnation chestplate at level 10 increases your enrage bar by 25% per hit, when the enrage bar reaches 100% the player you hit next is struck by lightning. After this point, the enrage bar is reset and it starts all over again! Now you can be just like the greek god; Zues! You also get a 25% increased chance to land a critical hit when this chestplate is equipped. Another easy way to take down your enemies in warzone!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Reincarnation Leggings


    The reincarnation leggings at level 10 gives you a 25% chance to dodge an attack by your enemy, this means that your opponent can only hit you 75% of the time. With these leggings on, you also have a 20% chance to scavenge a vanilla item from a mob; that's right, you get free items from grinding mobs!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Reincarnation Boots


    The reincarnation boots at level 10 has a 50% chance to apply weakness to your opponent, as well as a 50% chance to apply the bleeding ability on hit, leaving your enemy completely vulnerable, and you with all the power. You can also walk on water & lava with these boots equipped, giving you the perfect advantage when fighting in water, or when trying to run away from your enemies!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Items

    The latest custom items we've added to the Antimatter Crate is perfect for those lazy people that want to show off their brand new customised items!

    Spinning Asteroid Block

    This block turns you 90º every 15 minutes - perfect for avoiding the AFK warden, and maximising ores from your cobblestone generator, or spawn rates from your spawners!

    [​IMG]
    End Gateway

    This block acts as a teleport - place down two of these and they'll link up just like in movies! Perfect for getting around places without having to walk or fly!

    [​IMG]
    Time Machine

    You no longer need to wait 5 mins in one spot! Keep this item in your inventory, and KOTH cap time will be reduced to 1 minute just for you!

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Antimatter Weapons

    The latest weapon set we've added to the Antimatter Crate is the best you can get - with only the most powerful of custom abilities, this takes things to a whole new level!

    Antimatter Sword & Axe

    The Antimatter sword is Sharpness 6, Unbreaking 10, Fire Aspect 2, Looting 5, and will shoot a barrage of 20 arrows every 3 mins; simply right-click to shoot!

    [​IMG]

    Antimatter Bow


    The Antimatter bow is Power 6, Flame 2, Infinity 1, and has a 10% chance of shooting a fireball instead of an arrow! Use the power of this bow to summon an asteroid from Space!

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some pretty cool stuff right?! I can't wait to see players opening the brand new crate, it looks super useful for PvP! If you manage to get the $100 ArcCash from the crate, send the @ArcadianServers Twitter a screenshot and we'll retweet! Don't forget to comment below what you want to win and two random commenter will receive an Antimatter key!​

    - ArcadianMC Staff Team
     
    • Like Like x 5
  2. EnvyusPug

    Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2017
    Messages:
    128
    Likes Received:
    48
    First Random Comment :D @Krish
     
  3. OGHope

    OGHope Ex-Staff
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2016
    Messages:
    448
    Likes Received:
    67
  4. Takee24

    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2017
    Messages:
    897
    Likes Received:
    90
    I want 100$ ArcCash!!!!
     
  5. oHippo

    Senior Moderator Deity SkyLord Paladin

    Joined:
    May 7, 2017
    Messages:
    2,625
    Likes Received:
    951
  6. Jon

    Jon
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2016
    Messages:
    2,540
    Likes Received:
    2,001
    Gimme dat key baby!
     
  7. Indermen32

    Indermen32 Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Messages:
    553
    Likes Received:
    60
    Wow so op

    100 Arc >.<
     
  8. Tinkyyy

    SkyGod

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2016
    Messages:
    2,802
    Likes Received:
    712
    I need free stuff, plz I’m poor ;)
     
  9. SimonLoL

    Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2016
    Messages:
    2,550
    Likes Received:
    1,036
    GG hYpe Nice job @Krish for making another amazing crate!
     
  10. kgsmc20

    Supreme

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    3,779
    Likes Received:
    635
  11. yAngelic

    Emperor

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    41
    100 ArcCash!!! WUT
     
  12. Speedy

    SkyLord Supreme

    Joined:
    May 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,506
    Likes Received:
    378
  13. NathannB

    NathannB Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2016
    Messages:
    346
    Likes Received:
    31
    some of those rewards look juicy
     
  14. xRevival

    xRevival Ex-Staff
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2017
    Messages:
    2,484
    Likes Received:
    836
  15. Brandy

    Brandy Skyblock OG Lead
    Administrator

    Joined:
    May 31, 2016
    Messages:
    1,253
    Likes Received:
    720
    I am Simple man. I see Krish thread on Crates. I #HYPE!
     
  16. Jack

    Deity SkyLord Supreme Enhanced

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2016
    Messages:
    1,472
    Likes Received:
    931
    I want a key please
     
  17. Donielmine

    Deity Emperor Phantom Paladin

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2016
    Messages:
    4,073
    Likes Received:
    617
    100 ArcCASH OMG HYPE
     
  18. Idan_1501

    Deity SkyLord Admiral Paladin

    Joined:
    May 17, 2017
    Messages:
    704
    Likes Received:
    229
    #hype!! 100$ arccash :eek::eek:
     
  19. CJGangsta

    Deity SkyLord Ninja Paladin Captain

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2016
    Messages:
    2,045
    Likes Received:
    359
  20. BlueComet

    Supreme

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2017
    Messages:
    45
    Likes Received:
    1
    I want to win the $100 Arc :p
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.